Howard Southern, Stolichnaya Brand Organization’s vice president of marketing, said research bore out two significant findings related to the brand’s development: that the story of Stoli’s history had not been adequately communicated and that authenticity is a key purchasing factor among the young LDA (legal drinking age) consumers with whom it seeks to connect. Correspondingly, one of the first ads’ headlines reads “The Mother of All Vodkas, from the Motherland of Vodka.” http://www.stoli.com/best_chilled/
- Carpe Diem…
- Cubes Are Evil: A deconstruction of how we work
- The New Economic Stimulus Package: How connectivity can revive capitalism.
- Hipster Olympics
- Banksy gives a Category 5 to New Orleans
- Critical Mass: Is there sincerity in elevating the social equality this election?
- Perez Hilton and politics
- Mute Math + Sony Bravia
- Smart Music